Saturday 4 January 2014

"What is the meaning of this. Is this a joke!"
Faces that wore the expression of incomprehension stared back at me. Suddenly, I felt overwhelmed and let out a torrent of tears. Here I was, sitting in a room that looked as if it was out of Futurama, and strangers were looking at me as if I was a alien. And the worst fact of all was that this didn't even appear to be a dream. I could physically feel everything. Last time I checked there are not any physical objects, which you can touch and feel, in dreams.

I felt listless, even though I had done very little physical work. I sighed and looked up. The two strangers who were interrogating me had regained their phlegmatic, nonchalant and indifferent expression. I waited for one them to give me explanation as to why was stuck in this round, clack metal shell and what these jargons that were being fired at me like cannon shell meant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment